Applications due 05/15/21
Date posted: April 27, 2021
Location: Holland, MI, USA
As an assistant coach in our program you will have the opportunity to have a profound impact on achieving our goals of academic success, competitive excellence and transforming the lives of our student-athletes. For our student athletes, you will provide feedback, advice, and support in helping them realize all of the opportunities for personal growth that college athletics provides. You will join a coaching staff that finds joy in competing at the highest levels and in nurturing student-athletes towards their God-given potential.
Under supervision of the Head Swim Coach, the Assistant Swim Coach will provide assistance in the leadership of all coaching, recruiting, social media and administrative duties for the swim program.
This position will also work closely with our Equipment Manager and will be responsible for laundry and equipment needs for five varsity sports. This is a 9-month position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assistant Swim Coach – all duties assigned by head coach
- Manage all laundry and equipment needs for teams as assigned by supervisor
- Help with day-to-day laundry and equipment needs
- Assist with scoreboard maintenance at all athletic venues
- Assist with scoreboard operations at football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, men’s lacrosse and women’s lacrosse games
- Attend 10-15 events as assigned
- Engage on campus with students in dining halls and residences
- Work primarily out of Dow Center
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.hope.edu/employment/staff.
100 E. 8th St., Ste. 210