Johnson Ranch Sports Club, located in Roseville, is looking for an assistant coach to join the coaching staff of their Recreational Summer Swim Team, Johnson Ranch Barracudas. The Barracudas are seeking an energetic and passionate coach to be an Assistant. The team is about 290 kids (ages 5-18), ranging of all different skill levels. We want to develop swimmers to their fullest capabilities while also teaching life balance, sportsmanship and dedication to the rewarding sport of competitive swimming.
As an Assistant Coach for the Johnson Ranch Barracudas, you will be asked to do the following;
- Communicate and display the values and visions of the team.
- Go in line with the techniques and philosophies of the head coach.
- Should be comfortable taking on an age group, if necessary.
- Help out with entries into the Saturday meets.
- Attend all practices and meets, unless notified prior to season.
- Attend all Social Events on the Summer Calendar.
Johnson Ranch Barracudas information.
- Team Practices start April 1st, 2019. [ 3:30pm – 7:30pm ]
- Summer schedule starts June 7th, 2019 [ 7:00am – 11:00am ]
- Meets happens on Saturdays. [ 7:00am – 2:00pm ]
- All coaches are members of Johnson Ranch Sports Club.
- Compensation will be discussed through interview process.
Assistant Coach must have the following;
- CPR and Lifeguard certification.
- High Level Experience of the sport of Swimming.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Strong Knowledge of stroke technique progression, training progression & taper strategies.
If interested, please contact Donny Mata at [email protected]
How to Apply