Location: 440 W School Ln, West Chester, PA 19382, USA
Position is an 11 month, salaried position with medical benefits. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Position starts in the spring of 2020, or earlier, if candidates are available.
Westtown Aquatic Club (WA) is looking for an Assistant Director of Aquatics. WA is located on the grounds of Westtown School. A pre-k through 12, Quaker boarding school located in the back roads of West Chester, Pa. Interested applicants should have prior USA-swimming coaching experience or college level swimming experience. Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Westtown Aquatic Club: Working with the aquatic club (approximately 20-24 hours of coaching during certain times of the year) for practice and meets. Candidates will work with all ages and abilities within the aquatic program but main focus is on the 10 and under (6 days a week).
- Upper School Head Coach: Working in conjunction with Westtown School athletics. This is a two season position (fall for condition swimming/ winter varsity swimming).
- Westtown Swim School Coordinator: Working with the Director of Auxiliary Initiative overseeing curriculum of swim school groups
- Additional work available through rental swim lesson groups, dorm parent (if available) and as a summer camp supervisor.
- 2-4 years working in an age group or college setting.
- Previous high school and college swimming experience is mandatory.
- Ability to work afternoons, nights and 1-2 weekends a month.
How to Apply
Email resume, with references, to [email protected]
975 Westtown Road
West Chester, PA 19382