Brandeis University seeks hire an Assistant Coach, Swimming and Diving to assists the Head Coach in all aspects of coaching the team which competes as an NCAA DIII program and as a member of the University Athletics Association (UAA). Additional responsibilities include managing the operation of the Linsey Pool.
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Coach student-athletes in daily practices and at home and away contests.
- Assist with the student-athlete recruitment effort as needed.
- Manage operation of the Linsey Pool as part of other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous coaching experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license required, must be qualified to be insured by Brandeis University
- Background check required.
- First aid, CPR and Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certifications and swim coaching experience.
- Administers the daily operation of the Linsey pool including scheduling its use, training, supervising and scheduling lifeguards, and serving as liaison to Facilities Services to assure the pool is fully functional at all times
- Serves as aquatics director and maintains certification as a Certified Pool Operator (CPO).
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter and resume as a single document at
http://www.brandeis.edu/humanresources/jobs/external.html. Elect option for “New Applicant”. Sort the job listing by clicking the Job ID column heading. Locate the desired job listing. Click the job title and then Apply Now.
415 South Street