Applications due 07/31/21
Date posted: July 8, 2021
Location: South Bend, IN, USA
Irish Aquatics is searching for multiple assistant coaches to fill group lead and assistant roles within our age group program. Positions are available at both our Notre Dame and Penn HS sites. The available positions are part time with practice commitments varying by group from 3-5 nights a week and 1-2 hours per practice. Meet coaching opportunities are also available. The anticipated start date is August 30.
- Attend daily workouts and swim meets as assigned by the Head Coach
- Work with the Head Coach to develop and implement seasonal, weekly, and daily training plans for the group
- Teach and train the swimmers in proper stroke techniques and racing strategies as appropriate for the age and developmental level of the group
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with the swimmers and their parents
- Participate fully in group practices including both dryland and in-water activities
- Maintain daily attendance records for the group
- Prior coaching or competitive swimming experience
- Current in USA Swimming required certifications (CPR, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, Athlete Protection, Concussion Protocol Training, Background check, Coaches Advantage Training, Foundations of Coaching) or the ability to obtain the certifications.
Compensation: Hourly pay ranges from $14-$25 per hour and will be based on experience and qualifications.
Resumes can be sent to Head Coach Matt Dorsch at [email protected]
How to Apply
Please send resumes to Head Coach Matt Dorsch at [email protected]
phone: (248) 321-7845