Full Time Assistant Coach – Sienna Plantation Aquatics
Sienna Plantation Aquatics (SPA) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of a Full Time Assistant Coach with excellent leadership, coaching and communication skills. The ideal candidate must be committed to the team’s Mission Statement, Goals and Values, be confident in his or her ability to work effectively with the team parents, coaching staff, and be dedicated to the development of student athletes from the developmental swimmer to the National Qualifier. The position is available to begin in August, 2017.
The full time Assistant Coach will oversee the training activities of assigned training groups. A complete job description is available upon request. Some specific responsibilities include:
- Coach at least two assigned training groups
- Communicate well with our athlete’s families
- Recruit and retain swimmers
SPA offers a competitive total compensation package including:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Team office
SPA covers cost of work related travel expenses, professional dues and provides a budget for continuing education and coach development.
- High School diploma required
- Minimum one year coaching experience on USA Swimming affiliated team or equivalent
- ASCA Level 1 certified or above
- All certifications current and in good standing with USA Swimming
- Possess excellent knowledge of the technical and training aspects of competitive swimming with proven record of excellent swimmer progression
- Able to communicate extremely well with parents and swimmers
- A contagious, enthusiastic attitude and ability to motivate swimmers to achieve their best
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must pass all appropriate background checks
To learn more about Sienna Plantation Aquatics, visit our website www.swimspa.org
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter including your statement of interest along with your coaching and management philosophies, a resume highlighting your experience and qualifications, salary requirements, and a minimum of three references to [email protected].
All resumes will be held in confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Head Coach Bob Kizer
7622 Trail Holw
Missouri City, TX 77459