Applications due 03/06/20
Location: 1921 W Gate City Blvd, Greensboro, NC 27403, USA
The City of Greensboro Aquatic Center (GAC) is looking for an Aquatic Meet Technician. The individual in this position is responsible for setup, operation and maintenance of a variety of timing equipment, related production equipment and software necessary to conduct swimming, diving and other aquatic competitions. Employee will need considerable knowledge of Colorado or Omega Timing Systems and swim meet entry software and hardware as well as integration, maintenance and repair of these systems. This position works closely with the aquatic event hosts in conducting competitive meets ranging from age group local swimming to national and NCAA hosted meets. The job is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED or an equivalency of education and 3 years of “related” aquatic experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years directly related work experience.
- Swim meets set up experience (i.e. touch pads, cables, etc.).
- Proficiency operating a Colorado or Omega Timing System
An Ideal Candidate Would Also Possess (Preferred Qualifications):
- ARC First Aid, CPR
- Previous technical experience with video operations/ camera/DVD playback and sound systems including microphones and music mixing
- Scoreboard operation/experience
- Laser pool measurement technician experience
- ARC Lifeguard certification
- Administrative Official (AO) certification
How to Apply
Canidates should apply through Iapply Greensboro. Link Below: