Date posted: September 11, 2022
Location: 10001 North 127th East Avenue, Owasso, OK, USA
Trident Aquatics, located just north of Tulsa, Oklahoma, is searching for a dedicated, enthusiastic and progressive coach who loves mentoring and developing age group swimmers! Trident is a relatively small club, (approx 90 swimmers) and as such, strives to provide very individualized attention to our swimmers. We embrace a continuous learning culture and take advantage of emerging technology in our sport.
We are coach-owned, have no board or directors and empower coaches to create the culture and standards within our program. Our athletes range in age from 7 to 23, and we have placed swimmers at Sectionals, Futures, Jr. National, Nationals and the Olympic (Tokyo ’20). Our club owns our own training facility (25 yard, 8 lane pool, custom gym with Rogue equipment, teaching room, etc), and have complete control of our water, 24/7. We also have an in-house swim academy with their own dedicated teaching pool, which serves as a feeder program to our developmental levels.
For further insight into our program and facility, visit www.TridentAquatics.Club
Compensation: Competitive compensation provided, commensurate with experience, coaching role and career track.
1) Current member in good standing with USA Swimming: Coach Member
2) Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
3) Enthusiasm and demonstrated high-level leadership, acumen and athlete success track record
4) Strong communication skills (swimmer, parent, staff)
5) A career-minded intent, with entrepreneurial and developmental skills
6) Clear, demonstrable emphasis and preference towards the importance of a team’s culture, mentoring, teaching and its value on overall success in young people.
How to Apply
Please email resume, references and salary requirements to: [email protected]
10001 N 127th East Ave
Owasso, OK 74055