Applications due 09/30/17
COTO Swimming is a team of approximately 80 members located in Coto de Caza, California. COTO is a member of Southern California Swimming. We are looking to fill an Age Group Coaching position, with the best candidate possible to fit our team. Candidate will be working primarily with 10 & under athletes, and consists of 10-15 hours of coaching Monday – Friday, including occasional weekend swim meets.
- Report to the Head Coach.
- Teach proper swimming technique and train 10 & under athletes.
- Communicate effectively with other coaches, swimmers and parents.
- Attend all required meets.
- Meet entries and other administrative responsibilities.
- Competitive swimming experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Be in a good standing with SCS and USA Swimming.
- Detail oriented.
Our Season starts on Tuesday, September 5th. We are hoping to have a coach begin as close to that date as possible. However position will remain open until filled.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
If interested, please contact Head Coach David Prodanovich at [email protected]