Applications due 09/30/17
Competitive Swim Club Needs Coach!
Karishim Swim Club (KASC), a competitive swimming club in Newton, MA, is looking for an Age Group Coach
to help team members develop strong values, build self-esteem and meet their full potential.
KASC swimmers participate in the highly competitive New England USA Swimming League and the less
competitive JCC League, and have won the JCC championship every year since 2013. Karishim swimmers have
qualified in the top 10 in New England.
KASC is seeking a professional, enthusiastic and positive coach committed to the sport of swimming and
coaching. Effective teaching and communication skills are required, as is a USA Swimming certification or
willingness and ability to become USA Swimming certified within the first 30 days of employment.
Age Group Coach responsibilities include:
• Planning, scheduling and leading group practices incorporating the USRPT training method
• Submitting all written practices to the Head Coach at the beginning of each week during the
training phase of employment
• Coaching and assisting at both USA and JCC swim meets
• Assisting the Head Coach in drafting information pertaining to swimmers
• Potentially helping determine swimmers’ events for meet entries
Starting salary is in the range of $20/hour with potential to make $50/hour teaching private lessons for
team swimmers and/or other swim program participants.
How to Apply
To apply, submit a letter of application, resume and at least 3 professional references to Head Coach Adrian Eagles at [email protected]
333 Nahanton Street
Newton, Ma 02459