Applications due 06/17/18
Lower Moreland Swimming (LMOR) Age Group Coach Opportunity
Lower Moreland Swimming (LMOR), a parent-managed organization located in Huntingdon Valley, PA is accepting applications for the salaried position of Age Group Coach. LMOR is a competitive, year-round swim club consisting of approximately 200 swimmers of various levels. LMOR competes in both USA Swimming and the Suburban Aquatic League (SAL).
1) Conduct workouts 5-6 days per week.
2) Assist Head Coach with administrative tasks relating to the team including swim meet arrangements and team performance as well as communications with parents.
3) Work closely with other coaches on issues that concern the team as a whole.
4) Participate in swim meets in USA Swimming and SAL, as required.
5) Have a love and passion for the sport of swimming
* Previous coaching experience
* Certified USA Swim Coach in good standing
* CPR, AED, First Aid and Lifeguard certified
*ASCA Level 2
How To Apply:
LOWER MORELAND SWIMMING
Our vision is to consistently offer a quality year-round swim program to the entire community remaining competitive locally, regionally, and nationally and guiding every individual swimmer to achieve proper growth and development – in and out of the pool.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter and resume to Karney McNear (Director/Head Coach) – [email protected]
Karney McNear (Director/Head Coach)