Location: Hinsdale, IL, USA
Love coaching swimming to kids? Want to continue doing so after this summer? Know a qualified friend to pass this job posting along to?
The Hinsdale Swim Club, a year-round swim club that has operated for over 50 years, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Age Group Assistant Coach. The Hinsdale Swim Club trains in Hinsdale and Oak Brook, Illinois.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the sport of swimming, is focused on swimmer development and loves children. The candidate will be an assistant coach of our developmental level age group swimmers ranging in age between 6-10 years old. This position will require working late afternoon/evening hours on weekdays, and morning/afternoon hours on weekends, including extended weekend hours on meet weekends.
- Previous Coaching Experience
- Maintain the safety and background check requirements required to be a USA Swimming Coach Member
- A Thorough Knowledge of Competitive Swimming and Stroke Mechanics to coach developmental swimmers
- Enthusiastic, Energetic, Positive Role Model, Team-Oriented, Good Communicator
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- US Citizen or Visa Authority to work in the USA
Pay is based upon experience and will be an hourly wage. The Club will cover the costs of required certifications and USA Swimming membership, as well as reimburse approved professional development fees.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Head Coach, Scott Erdman at [email protected]