Until recently you could not become dryland certified. You were left with trying to piece together different strength & conditioning education and then try to relate it to swimming. Or worse yet, you’d have to take very outdated approaches that had been used in dryland for decades and then try to make it align with modern strength & conditioning principles.
Both methods won’t produce very effective results and will often leave you feeling frustrated.
And today is possibly the best day you could pick to enroll to become dryland certified.
That’s because RITTER is having our biggest promotion of the year, but it’s only for 24-hours, today, November 30th, Cyber Monday.
But there are only a few ways to know all the details about how to get the biggest discount and the most bonuses we’re giving away for FREE when you enroll TODAY to become SURGE Strength Dryland Certified.
Find out all about the Cyber Monday promotion and other special deals for enrolling to become SURGE Strength Dryland Certified (SSDC) by doing any or all of these:
If you missed the Cyber Monday deal, no worries, you should still pick one of the methods to be “in the know” with SURGE Strength.
Don’t put it off any longer. Dryland is more important than ever. And chances are you know dryland is one of your weakest areas as a coach.
Why You Should Become SSDC
- I’M THANKFUL FOR BECOMING SURGE STRENGTH DRYLAND CERTIFIED (SSDC)
- 4 REASONS TO BECOME SURGE STRENGTH DRYLAND CERTIFIED (SSDC)
- SWIMSWAM & SURGE STRENGTH WEBINAR: WHY YOU NEED TO BECOME DRYLAND CERTIFIED
- COACHING THE DRYLAND COACH WITHIN YOU: A GUIDE FOR SWIM COACHES
If you’re still learning about SURGE Strength be sure to check out these resources:
- Read all of our SwimSwam Articles
- Subscribe to the SURGE Strength Podcast
- Follow SURGE Strength’s Instagram Account
SURGE Strength’s Mission for Dryland Training:
Here are a few of our favorite and most popular dryland training articles of late on SwimSwam:
- 3 STEPS TO GET STRONGER WITHOUT GAINING MUSCLE MASS
- THE MOST UNDERRATED DRYLAND EXERCISES AND MOVEMENTS (MOST SWIMMERS DON’T DO!)
- HOW TO TEST PULL-UPS FOR SWIMMERS (EVEN IF THEY CAN’T DO A SINGLE PULL-UP)
Dryland Workouts for Specific Populations
- HOW TO CREATE THE BEST DRYLAND WORKOUTS FOR HIGH SCHOOL SWIMMERS
- BEST PRACTICES FOR DRYLAND FOR AGE-GROUP SWIMMERS (11-14YRS)
- HOW TO CREATE A DRYLAND WORKOUT FOR YOUNG SWIMMERS (10&UNDERS)
JOIN OTHERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD THAT ARE
BECOMING SURGE STRENGTH DRYLAND CERTIFIED
BUILD BETTER ATHLETES TO GENERATE FASTER SWIMMERS
Courtesy of SwimSwam’s exclusive dryland training partner, SURGE Strength.
SURGE Strength, a strength training brand created by Chris Ritter, CEO of RITTER Sports Performance, aims to build better athletes and faster swimmers through dryland programs, and coaching education.