Seeing so many people in the swimming community embrace yoga over the past few months has been incredible. Masters, age group swimmers, coaches and multi-sport athletes have discovered how beneficial and enjoyable yoga can be.
Knowing that I am excited to introduce the new Swimming-Specific Yoga Platform.
The new platform includes:
- Unlimited access to over 100 yoga classes ranging anywhere from 10-45 minutes in length created specifically for swimmers and multi-sport athletes
- With one new class being added each week
- The platform can be accessed through either the
- Swimming-Specific Yoga website or
- the Kajabi app
- A private Swimming-Specific Yoga community forum
As part of launching this new platform we have a limited time “Dive into Swimming-Specific Yoga” offer, which will only be available until June 24th.
With this offer you will receive:
- One year access to all of our classes
- An Introduction to Swimming-Specific Yoga E-book
- How to Implement a Swimming-Specific Yoga Playbook
Leslie created three 10 minute mindfulness meditations that help swimmers deal with limiting beliefs and racing thoughts as well as learning how to listen to their bodies.
Tom Barton of Q Swim is a physiotherapist and yoga teacher in Brisbane who works with the both the Australian and Singapore National Swim Teams. Tom and I sat down to create a three part audio series, which focuses on making the most of your practice. In these discussions we go over:
- The “Big 5” – the top five areas for swimmers to focus on when improving mobility
- Pre Swim Routines
- Unique challenges masters swimmers and multi-sport athletes face
- Practical Application of Mobility Testing
Everything included in the offer has a total value of $237.99, but up until June 24th you can purchase it for $49.99.
SIGN UP HERE TO RECEIVE THE SWIMMING SPECIFIC YOGA NEWSLETTER
THE NEWSLETTER INCLUDES INFORMATION ON HOW YOGA CAN ENHANCE BOTH YOUR SWIMMING PERFORMANCE AND YOUR WELLNESS.