2019 SOUTHEASTERN CONFERENCE SWIMMING & DIVING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Tuesday, February 19 – Saturday, February 23
- Gabrielsen Natatorium, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia (Eastern Time Zone)
- Defending Champion: Texas A&M Women (3x), Florida men (6x)(results)
- Live results
- Live Video – SEC Network
- Championship Central
MEN’S 100 FREE:
- GOLD: Robert Howard, Alabama, 41.57
- SILVER: Kyle Decoursey, Tennessee, 41.71
- BRONZE: Maxime Rooney, Florida, 41.74
Bama’s Robert Howard secured the sprint sweep with a lifetime best 41.57, flipping in 19.90 to take the lead up front. Florida’s Maxime Rooney and Tennessee’s Kyle Decoursey had nearly identical splits, but Decoursey got his hand to the wall a touch quicker for silver, 41.71 to 41.74.
Missouri’s Mikel Schreuders was also sub-42, clocking in at 41.96 for 4th place.