Applications due 03/31/18
Job Title: Instructor
Reports to: Aquatics Director
Date Updated: March 19, 2018
Accomplishes department objectives by teaching clients how to swim; maintaining facility cleanliness; providing exceptional customer service.
Essential Job Duties
- Teaches lessons to all ages and abilities; conducts lessons according to SwimLabs training; upholds company core values and displays competence in performing expectations.
- Provides accountability by submitting lesson plans in a timely manner; completes lesson notes for private lessons; communicates issues or questions to management.
- Establishes strategic goals by using lesson plans; builds relationship with clients; is prepared to teach upon arrival to work; is safe and competent to be left alone.
- Accomplishes responsibilities outside of teaching objectives by documenting completed tasks; takes initiative to find work; uses sound judgment to make decisions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; provides a safe and comfortable environment for all clients; resolves issues; identifying needs; recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Complies with employment expectations; makes appropriate adjustments when requested by management, including evaluation feedback; upholds standards of all signed contracts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Performance Management, Lesson Management, Quality Management, Effective Communication, Results Driven, Team Oriented, Teachable, Handles Pressure, Giving Feedback, CPR & First Aid Certified, SwimLabs Level I Certified.
Job Type: Part-time
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Kristin Mai, Owner/Operations Manager, at [email protected]
5009 Windplay Drive Ste 3
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
phone: (916) 710-0333