The Stingrays is conducting a search for a dynamic Assistant Coach. The RAYS is a multi-site team that operates out of pools in both Cobb and Cherokee County in Georgia. We currently have approximately 300+ swimmers ranging from age 5 to 18.
The Assistant Coach of the Stingrays demonstrates leadership and responsibility for the administration of aspects relating to the Cherokee location of the club. They will be involved in all aspects of the RAYS program, including (but not limited to) scheduling, training, performance, and safety.
1) Bachelor’s Degree is preferred (exercise science, education, or related field preferred).
2) Minimum of 3 years’ successful experience as an Age Group Coach with a USA Swimming team is preferred.
3) ASCA Level 3 or above preferred.
4) Excellent written and oral communication skills.
5) Positive and energetic presence with a passion for teaching technique.
6) Proficiency with Team Unify web services, meet entries, and communication.
7) Current CPR, First Aid, Coaches Safety, and Safe Sport certifications and membership in good standing with USA Swimming.
Preferred start date: May 1st, 2018 (the beginning of our long course season). The position will remain open until filled. Salary range $35,000-$40,000, commensurate with experience. With an excellent incentive and benefits package.
For more information about our team and programs, please visit our website at http://www.stingraysswimming.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Pike Hightower at [email protected]