The Assistant Swim Coach reports to the Head Swimming & Diving Coach. The position will assist with running training sessions, compliance tasks, and recruiting. Majority of focus will be on-deck coaching, with some limited office hours.
This is a part-time, stipend position.
- Be in agreement with the university’s Confession of Faith, have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, be active in the life of the church and live a life consistent with a commitment to the Lordship of Christ.
- Embrace the mission, vision and values of Fresno Pacific University.
- Be Christ-centered in all areas while working with staff, faculty, students and guests.
- On-deck coaching
- Assist with planning of season and planning individual training sessions
- Assist with recruiting of qualified student-athletes
- Demonstrated personal Christian faith and commitment to the Christian mission of the university
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience necessary.
- Previous experience coaching at the club or collegiate level
- CPR/First Aid Training
- Driver’s License
- Collegiate coaching experience
- USA Swimming Certification
- Experience as a collegiate student-athlete
- Majority of time will be outdoors, in various weather conditions.
- Standing for long stretches of time (3-4+) hours
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
How to Apply
E-mail letter of interest, resume, and list of references to [email protected]