Manager Marketing, Sales Promotion – SPEEDO
- Robust collaboration on strategic marketing plans with account marketing leads, Marketing Director and cross-functional leadership teams (Sales, Brand, Marketing, Merchandising, Planning)
- Drive brand equity at an account level
- Partner closely with sales on strategic business development
- Point person with all cross-functional marketing groups in addressing all non-digital account marketing needs
- Collaborate the strategic planning, organization and implementation (including shipping, vendor sourcing, monitoring, and management) of all retail marketing assets: inclusive of in-store placement of fixtures, POS signs & graphic packages and other branding opportunities
- Development and management of all brand tradeshow needs
- Oversee Specialists/Coordinators account communications and all visual presentation direction to the field utilizing written and multi media skills
- Collaborate on Retail Sales GTM process for all channels: produce sell-in support materials and participate in account meetings, to secure retail space and oversee direct reports to ensure all in-store assets are developed, shipped, installed and maintained
- Monitor and maintain budgets
- Ability to oversea direct reports in building reports to analyze marketing initiatives and evaluate successes and areas needing improvement
- Collaborate on holistic marketing calendar to work in tandem with digital marketing needs.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to execute on:
- Marketing allowance at account level (coop, development funds or any incremental investments)
- Brand partnership investment in resources and budget
- Sports marketing initiatives execution strategy and investment in resources and budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with sales, accounts and functional groups
- Oversee and build quality creative briefs around sales and account needs.
- Collaborate with bi-coastal marketing operations team and brand Project Manager to effectively drive projects to completion
- 5+ years of experience either within a large consumer based company preferably in the sporting good business
- Ability to analyze and report on season retail campaigns successes and areas needing improvement
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in retail marketing
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
SEE JOB AND APPLY HERE!
How to Apply
See job and apply here: https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PVH_Careers/job/Cypress-CA-Speedo-Office/Manager-Marketing–Sales-Promotion—SPEEDO_R3841-1