Applications due 05/31/19
Location: 4101 Church Road, Mount Laurel Township, NJ, USA
Jersey Wahoos is looking for a coach to serve as Lead Coach with our Age Group program and Assistant Coach for the Program’s National Squad.
- Play a central role in the Coaching Leadership Team, supporting, challenging and inputting into the cultural framework & daily performance environment of the swim program
- Be a daily presence on deck as the Assistant Coach for the Program’s National Squad & act as a Lead Coach with our Age Group program
- Lead the administrative back end of the program through Team Unify platform
- Implement the programs social media strategy & communications
- Manage team travel at designated events
- The successful candidate would have 3-5 years Head or National level coaching experience as a preference. ASCA Certified Coach & a current coach member in good standing of USA Swimming is essential
- A passion for the sport of swimming and self-improvement are essential
- Ability to provide technical feedback in visual format through online platforms
- Candidate should be detail orientated with a high work ethic and bring a positive energy to their time on deck
- Strong communication skills are a necessity as our relationship with our members is our top priority.
- Proficient with MS Word and desktop publishing software
How to Apply
All applicants should contact Paul Donovan ([email protected]) and include a cover letter and resume. Applicants selected for interview will be contacted directly to make arrangements for an initial Skype interview with the selection group. Final round candidates will be brought on site to experience the Wahoo family first hand and meet with the Selection Panel face to face as well as swimmers, staff and other relevant stakeholders.
4101 Church Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054