Applications due 04/15/18
***************THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED****************
Beautiful Sedona, AZ is seeking a Head Swim Coach. Under the supervision of the Board of Directors, the Head Swim Coach will be responsible for carrying out the overall goals and objectives while promoting fun and team spirit.
– Up to date in USA Swimming coaching credentials, or the ability to obtain within 30 days or less.
– Must possess the knowledge and ability to teach all competitive strokes, rules and regulations to team members.
– Must be able to plan practice sessions and swim meets, bring creative programming ideas to the team, maintain equipment and show a responsible attitude toward the team.
– In addition to the above requirements, it is expected that the Head Swim Coach will bring to his/her position maturity, responsibility, positive values and sincere interest in working with people and shaping young athletes.
– We are a year round team that administers to all USA competitive training groups: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Senior, with the opportunity to coach Masters.
– Willingness to become a Certified Pool Operator may increase hours and compensation.
How to Apply
email resume to [email protected] or fax to 928-282-7444