Stingrays Swimming is seeking enthusiastic Full-time and Part-time coaches to work with all of our groups from Developmental to Senior level at multiple locations all around the Historic Fredericksburg, VA.
The available positions are at three of our practice facilities: Massad YMCA, near downtown Fredericksburg; Rosner YMCA, in Spotsylvania County just south of Fredericksburg; Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center, just north of Fredericksburg in Stafford County. All of our locations are about an hour drive outside of DC Metro Area and in a prime location to get to the beach in the Summer (less than 2 hours) and the mountains in the winter (less than an hour).
- High School Diploma
- Coaching experience and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level
- Desire and passion for the sport of swimming
- Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills.
- Assist or conduct workouts 3-6 days a week
- Workouts are in the evening after school between 3:30-8pm
- Participation in evening and weekend meets are required.
- Maintain all certification in good standing with USA Swimming.
- Safety Certification: Current CPR, First Aid Certification, and Safety Training for Swim Coaches or Lifeguard Certification.
- Athlete Protection Training (Through USA Swimming)
- Background Check (Through USA Swimming)
- Foundation of Coaching (Through USA Swimming)
We offer competitive compensation based on qualifications.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Please E-mail Bob Herlinger at [email protected]
Also visit our website at www.swimrays.org for more information