Applications due 03/16/21
Date posted: February 26, 2021
Location: Washington D. C., DC, USA
Fitter and Faster is looking for an enthusiastic, goal oriented professional to develop and execute marketing strategies that inform and excite prospective participants and hosts about our product offerings and grow our business.
The Marketing Manager will bring the curriculums, camp experiences and aptitude of our clinicians to life through multiple different mediums including: our website, emails, online advertising, social media, print and more. Everything that the Marketing Manager does has the objective of:
- Creating demand for teams and facilities to host camps
- Generating excitement and interest among competitive swimmers to participate in all camps – in person and online.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Regional Business Development Managers, the VP of Swimming Performance and Education and others in the company to understand the needs of the swimming community and to accurately and intelligently communicate how Fitter and Faster’s products and services will help them.
Top candidates will have many of the following attributes:
- Driven, outgoing, proactive, thoughtful personality with co-workers, customers and all others we work with
Management of a robust calendar
- Superb writing skills
- Motivated to achieve quantifiable performance goals.
- Living up to expectations and goals is imperative
- Enthusiasm about working hard & smart in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- No less than two-years of full-time work experience in marketing with a quantifiable successful track record.
- Experience developing email newsletters, social media posts and other methods of communicating with customers and prospects.
- Success with Facebook and Google Ads
- Competitive swimming experience as a competitor, coach, parent, etc.
- Successful experience utilizing Salesforce or a similar product
How to Apply
Send resumes to David Arluck via [email protected]