Applications due 08/17/19
Location: 231 Forest Street, Babson Park, MA, USA
Babson College is seeking an assistant coach for men’s and women’s teams 2019-2020.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the coaching and planning of practices and meets.
- Assist in the recruiting of student athletes.
- Assist in the administrative operations of the program as needed.
- Assist in home meet set up and break down.
- Promote the program through social media platforms.
- Serve as a mentor to athletes helping to resolve academic and non-academic issues.
- Be available to coaches and athletes before, during and after practices and meets.
- Bachelor’s Degree and one year of coaching experience required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends
- Lifeguard certification preferred
- Must have a valid unrestricted U.S. Driver’s License for one year and maintain throughout employment an insurable (as determined by the College’s insurer’s criteria) or satisfactory diving record.
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to Head Coach, Kristy Martin Jones at [email protected]
231 Forest St