Applications due 08/31/21
Date posted: July 30, 2021
Location: 1818 Clear Lake Avenue, Milpitas, CA, USA
Milpitas Star Aquatics is seeking talented individuals, who love swimming and enjoy working with children to join our team. Our company is led by an Olympic champion coach, and our easily accessible Milpitas swim facility is home to a nationally recognized swimming team.
– Assistant Aquatics Manager
– This position is reported to Aquatics Manager. An Assistant Aquatics Manager is primarily responsible for facilitating the needs of swimming instructors, lifeguards, and parents, troubleshooting problems, answering questions and making basic decisions regarding safety and communication during the assigned swim school sessions.
Why Teach Swim Lessons at MSTA?
– Flexible work schedule
– Competitive pay scale
– Stable hours
– Free gym membership
– Be a teammate with an Olympic Champion Coach
Competitive swimming background
Experience in teaching various ages and levels
Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
Excellent communication skills
Must willing to work on weekends
Minimum 5 years of aquatics experience is required
· Operate Swim Lesson Program
· Supervise all Deck Supervisors, swim instructors, lifeguards, and Safety Marshal.
· Staff hiring and training
· Prepare Swim Classes Schedule
· Schedule staff teaching and lifeguard shifts
· Teaches swim lessons
· Supervise the deck
· Pool care
· Enhancing customer relationships and help to support customer-related issues
· Other Duties as assigned
Compensation: based on your experience.
How to Apply
Apply Position Today! Email your resume to [email protected]