CMAC is seeking hard working coaches who are interested in developing a competitively balanced athlete with emphasis on stroke technique, while effectively training, motivating and supporting swimmers of various abilities.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the Head Coach in creating a strong team environment that develops personal, and competitive growth. The Candidate must have an engaging personality to further encourage children to excel.
The Assistant Coach will be responsible for coaching/assisting, and supervising 1-2 practice groups.
• Flexible work schedule
• Practices are in the Evening during the Week, as well as Weekend Meets
• Pay based on experience
• Reports to Head Coach
• Assists Head Coach with Daily Workouts & at Meets
• Opportunities for growth with the position
• Knowledge of stroke technique and swimmer development is preferred
• Previous competitive swimming and coaching experience is preferred
How to Apply
Contact Head Coach, Ken Dory [email protected]
Positions will be Open Until Filled