Applications due 08/31/19
Location: Belmont, Massachusetts, USA
Can you make 90 minutes in the water feel like 30? Are you as excited as the swimmer they drop 8 seconds in a 50? Are you the tireless Pied Piper of younger swimmers?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized age group coach who will bring wildly contagious ENERGY and FUN to the pool deck—primarily bringing our pre-competitive swimmers into the fold. There will also be an opportunity to work with our older competitive athletes.
We are a team of 75 athletes. We don’t sit down on our deck. BAT is looking for coaches with hustle and a tendency towards collaboration. Swim coaching is intense and we strive to work smarter, not harder.
Looking for candidates with at least 2-3 years of club experience. Applicants must be available at 3:30 PM for 3-5 nights a week. Part-time position: 15-20 hrs/wk.
We look forward to learning more about you.
- Must be in current and in good standing on all USA Swimming coach membership requirements, safety, and background check requirements (can be completed by the time you start on deck)
- High level of competitive swimming experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of stroke technique progression
- Relentlessly curious
- Be able to constructively take criticism from both peers and directors
- Strong core values that include honesty, integrity, hard work, teamwork, respect, perseverance, and patience
- Must have reliable transportation
How to Apply
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to: [email protected]