Location: Redondo Beach, CA 90277, USA
Established in 2012, Beach Cities Swimming has made it to the National Stage in swimming in a very short time, earning Bronze and Silver Medal Status in the last years in a row. We’re looking for coaches who want to be a part of The High Performance Team in the South Bay. We are proud of what we have done is such a short time and are looking for energetic professional swim coaches. We are located in Redondo Beach California. Our LSC is Southern California Swimming and we are part of the Pacific Committee. We are looking coaches who can teach and assist throughout the program and want to be a student and fan of this great sport.
We are currently looking for Part Time Assistant Coaches:
- Who will be responsible for on deck hours, limited administrative duties. Could oversee a range of athletes between Pre-Comp to Pre-Senior levels, depending on experience.
- Will be a direct report to Head Age Group Coach and/or Head Coach.
- Coach will be responsible for 1-2 weekends a month for swim meets or training.
- Organizational and communication skills are a must!
- Have obtained proper certifications and clearances through USA Swimming and have 1-2 years of coaching experience.
Status: Part-Time Hourly
Compensation: Very competitive, hour to start.
Please email resume to: Monique Shelton Head Coach Beach Cities Swimming
How to Apply
Established in 2012, BCS is a non-profit, Board Run Club.
We currently have 350 members, a third of that is pre-competitive. Currently training out of two pools with 4 full time staff and 5 assistants. We have become extremely competitive in a very short amount of time (credit to my staff), and we are looking to expand our stable of coaching talent.
We are pre-competitive to national level athletes, so there is a large variety of athlete to work with. We currently have a wait list of over 100 and are looking to make another leap in our growth. This is where the need for highly motivated and qualified coaches comes in.
Come join us in the sunny Southern California.
“Building World Class Character Through Excellence In Swimming”