Applications due 09/01/18
Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics (Cardinal Site) is seeking qualified candidates for lead and assistant coaching positions with our competitive Age Group and Senior programs. Our team utilize multiple facilities in Palo Alto, California, and on the Stanford University Campus. Please contact the Head Coaches to receive a detailed description of the specific training group openings, which include Age Group and Senior.
Job Responsibility – Lead Coach
Lead Coach positions range from eight hours (10 & under coaches) to 15+ hours (Senior level coaches) of on-deck coaching per week. Groups attend 1-2 weekend meets per month. Practices run on weekday evenings and Saturday afternoons. Part time positions are also available.
Job Responsibility – Assistant Coach
Coaches will be responsible for between 4 – 15 hours of on-deck coaching per week, and may attend 1 weekend meet per month. Hours will depend on groups and coach availability.
- Desire & passion for developing swimmers at a competitive level.
- Coaching and managerial experience and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
- Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Expertise with current technique development and training methodologies.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player.
- Minimum of ASCA Level 1 Certification or comparable.
PASA – Cardinal offers competitive compensation based on qualifications and coaching time commitment.
Please send a resume & references to Joey Sementelli at [email protected].
To find out more about the program at PASA – Cardinal, please visit pasacardinal.com.
How to Apply
Please send a resume & references to Joey Sementelli at [email protected]m.