Applications due 04/14/18
- Follow curriculum (Olympic Strokes or Olympic Development) set forth by Duke City Aquatics.
- Prepare and teach advanced techniques to 13 & under athletes.
- Provide training in a safe, fun, learning environment: usually Monday thru Friday 4:30 – 6:00 PM.
- Present self professionally at all times while on deck.
- Submit monthly report on attendance, performance and goal tracking.
- Potential to also work with Master/Tri-Athlete swimmers, not required.
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume with three (3) references to Janet Lyon-Huffman: [email protected]
4412 Rancho Largo NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120