2019 BRITISH SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Tuesday, April 16th – Sunday, April 21st
- Tollcross International Swimming Centre, Glasgow, Scotland
- Prelims at 10am local (5am Eastern)/Finals at 6:30pm local (1:30pm Eastern)
- DRAFT – Start List
- British 2019 World Championships Selection Policy
- British 2019 World and European Junior Championships Selection Policy
- British 2019 European Youth Olympic Festival Selection Policy
- SwimSwam Selection Analysis
- SwimSwam Elite Men Preview/SwimSwam Elite Women Preview
- SwimSwam Emerging Women Preview/SwimSwam Emerging Men Preview
- Final Start Lists
- Day 1 Prelims Recap/Day 1 Finals Recap
- Live Stream
- Live Results
“I’m back to World number one & that’s job done,” says @adam_peaty.
The Olympic champion secures his place in the 🇬🇧 team for this summer’s World Championships with 100m breaststroke GB🥇in Glasgow.
Here’s his full @BBCSport interview. pic.twitter.com/tQQB11rBjw
— ✌️🏊🏻♂️ 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 🇬🇧✌️ (@NickHopeTV) April 16, 2019
In the video above, 100m breaststroke winner Adam Peaty reveals how he set out to get back on top of the world rankings, but still considers the British Swimming Championships as a true domestic meet. He’s waiting for the World Championships and international meets thereafter to really produce something special, even though he already put up the 8th fastest performance of all time tonight in Glasgow.
Hear the 24-year-old roll out his thoughts on how he prepares himself emotionally at home versus abroad and how that affects his back-end speed. Plus, Peaty gives a little teaser on how he believes both his new block start and his opening 50’s speed this morning and tonight will concoct an electrifying 50m performance tomorrow.