2017 MEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 22 – Saturday, March 25
- IUPUI Natatorium – Indianapolis, IN
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Texas (results)
- Championship Central
- Psych Sheet
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday Prelims & Finals, Friday/Saturday Prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPN3
- Event Previews
- Live Results
- Saturday Finals Heat Sheet
Texas Head Coach Eddie Reese was named the 2017 CSCAA Coach of the Year after coaching the Longhorns to their 3rd-straight NCAA championship title at the 2017 Men’s NCAA Championships in Indianapolis, Indiana this week. Reese has now completed his 39th season of coaching at Texas. This is the 13th time in his career he’s led Texas to an NCAA title.
This season, Reese coached 4 individual NCAA Champions: Jack Conger (200 fly), Will Licon (200 IM, 100 breast, 200 breast), Clark Smith (500 free, 1650 free), and Townley Haas (200 free). Several NCAA Records went down at the hands of the Longhorns, including records in the 200 fly (Conger), 500 free (Smith), 1650 free (Smith), and 200 breast (Licon).
In addition, Reese’s swimmers also smashed the NCAA Records in the 200 medley relay, 400 medley relay, and 400 free relay. They swam to a new American Record with their runner-up performance in the 800 free relay.