2017 MEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 22 – Saturday, March 25
- IUPUI Natatorium – Indianapolis, IN
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Texas (results)
- Championship Central
- Psych Sheet
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday Prelims & Finals, Friday/Saturday Prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPN3
- Event Previews
- Live Results
- Saturday Finals Heat Sheet
Purdue sophomore Steele Johnson was named the CSCAA diver of the year at the 2017 men’s NCAA swimming and diving championships this evening. Johnson, who redshirted last year to focus on the Olympics, won the 1m and 3m diving championships and finished 2nd in the platform diving championships.
Johnson accounted for 57 of Purdue’s 106.5 points, helping them to a 13th place overall finish. Johnson’s 57 points alone would have placed him 20th in the team standings.
This is Johnson’s second victory, as he also was honored with this award at the 2015 swimming and diving championships.