2020 PAC-12 WOMEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, February 26 – Saturday, February 29
- Federal Way, WA (Pacific Time Zone)
- Prelims 10:30 a.m./Wednesday & Thursday finals 6 p.m./Friday & Saturday finals 6:30 p.m.
- Defending Champion: Stanford (3x) (results) (diving)
- Live Video
- Women’s Fan Guide
- Estimated NCAA Invite Times
- NCAA ‘A’ Cuts
- Championship Central
- Record Book
- Psych Sheets
Cal’s Abbey Weitzeil got off to a fast start at the 2020 women’s Pac-12 Championships. In her first individual swim of the meet, Weitzeil took down her own Pac-12 Meet Record with a 21.09 in prelims of the 50 free. It was, at the time, the 4th fastest in history.
In finals, Weitzeil lowered that record again. She tied the #3 performance all-time with a 21.03, matching Tennessee’s Erika Brown, who set the SEC Record with a 21.03 last week. You can watch a video of Weitzeil’s finals swim below.
WOMEN’S 50 FREE – FINAL
Weitzeil now owns 7 of the 10 fastest times in history. Her NCAA Record of 20.90 was set at the Minnesota Invite in December. The only other swimmers remaining on the all-time top 10 swims list are Brown and Stanford’s Olympic Champion Simone Manuel.
ALL TIME TOP 10 PERFORMANCES – WOMEN’S 50 FREE