2019 USA SWIMMING PRO SWIM SERIES – GREENSBORO
- November 6th-9th, 2019
- Greensboro Aquatic Center, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 50m (LCM)
- Prelims at 9:00AM Eastern Time/Finals at 6:00PM Eastern Time (4:00 Eastern for Wednesday timed finals)
- Psych Sheets
- Live Stream
- Live Results
- Saturday Finals Heat Sheet
Reported by Nick Pecoraro.
MEN’S 200 FLY FINALS
- Pro Swim Series record: 1:53.84 – Luca Urlando, 2019
- Olympic Trials cut: 2:01.19
- Luca Urlando (DART)- 1:56.00
- Matthew Fenlon (Badger)- 1:58.15
- Carson Foster (Mason Manta Rays)- 1:58.61
The teens dominated the men’s 200 fly A-final as national champion Luca Urlando crushed the field with the top US time and 2nd-fastest time in the world this year.
Rounding out the top 3 were fellow teenagers Matthew Fenlon (1:58.15) and Carson Foster (1:58.61). Foster’s third-place time smashed his personal best of 1:59.32, ranking just outside the top 20 time in boys’ 17-18 age group history.