2019 USA SWIMMING PRO SWIM SERIES – GREENSBORO
- November 6th-9th, 2019
- Greensboro Aquatic Center, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 50m (LCM)
- Prelims at 9:00AM Eastern Time/Finals at 6:00PM Eastern Time (4:00 Eastern for Wednesday timed finals)
- Psych Sheets
- Live Stream
- Live Results
- Saturday Finals Heat Sheet
Reported by Jared Anderson.
MEN’S 100 FREE FINALS
- Pro Swim Series record: 48.00 – Nathan Adrian, 2016
- Olympic Trials cut: 50.49
- Dean Farris (Harvard)- 49.74
- Nyls Korstanje (NC State)- 49.90
- Coleman Stewart (NC State)- 50.02
Harvard’s Dean Farris blasted out of the tight field in the remaining meters to take the first men’s title of the 2020 PSS season. Farris posted a sub-50 swim of 49.74, now the fastest US time this season. His time just makes the top 16 times in the world thus far.
Dutch native Nyls Korstanje, representing NC State, also stayed under 50 seconds with his runner-up time of 49.90. Training-mate Coleman Stewart rounded out the top 3 at 50.02, now the 2nd-fastest US time this season. Team Elite’s Jacob Pebley took a close 4th-place finish at 50.05, ranking 3rd in the nation.
While Ryan Lochte, swimming for Gator Swim Club, finished in 8th place at 50.57, the veteran nearly negative-split the race 25.04/25.53.