2017 MEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 22 – Saturday, March 25
- IUPUI Natatorium – Indianapolis, IN
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Texas (results)
- Championship Central
- Psych Sheet
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday Prelims & Finals, Friday/Saturday Prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPN3
- Event Previews
- Live Results
USC’s Patrick Mulcare ripped through prelims of the 200 back at the 2017 Men’s NCAA Championships. Mulcare dropped almost a full second from his time, clocking in at 1:38.56 to tie NC State’s Hennessey Stuart as the 9th fastest performer ever in the event. Stuart put up that time in finals at last season’s NCAA meet.
Heading in to tonight’s finals, Mulcare is the #2 seed behind only Cal’s American Record holder Ryan Murphy (1:38.22). He’ll also be up against Texas’ John Shebat (1:38.67) and Louisville’s Grigory Tarasevich (1:38.74), who joined Mulcare in breaking 1:39 this morning.
All-Time Top 10 Performers:
All-Time Top 10 Performances: