2016 Women’s NCAA Championships
- Wednesday, March 16 – Saturday, March 19
- McAuley Aquatic Center – Atlanta, GA
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Cal – Results
- Championships Central
- Live stream: All prelims, Wednesday finals, & Thursday finals (Other sessions will be on ESPN3)
- Live results
- Georgia’s Deadly Tradition of the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ Swimmer
- 2016 NCAA Diving Qualifiers: Who Benefits Most from the Boards?
- Measure Elite NCAA Programs By NCAA Relay Qualifying (Women)
- 6 Mid-Major Swimmers to Watch At 2016 Women’s NCAAs
- Which Teams Get the Best Seats at the NCAA Championships?
- How Much Impact Did LCM Conversions Have on NCAA Invites? Almost None.
- What Does History Tell Us About Psych Sheet Scoring At NCAAs
- 2015-2016 Women’s NCAA Power Rankings – Final Edition
- All prelims sessions, Wednesday finals, and Thursday finals can be watched through Georgia Tech’s website.
- Friday and Saturday finals can be watched through ESPN3.
You can follow these links to each of our specific event-by-event previews for Women’s NCAAs, including our top 8 picks in each race. We’ve listed our predicted winners below.
- 50 free: Farida Osman, Cal
- 100 free: Lia Neal, Stanford
- 200 free: Lia Neal, Stanford
- 500 free: Leah Smith, Virginia
- 1650 free: Leah Smith, Virginia
- 100 back: Rachel Bootsma, Cal
- 200 back: Courtney Bartholomew, Virginia
- 100 breast: Lilly King, Indiana
- 200 breast: Lilly King, Indiana
- 100 fly: Kelsi Worrell, Louisville
- 200 fly: Kelsi Worrell, Louisville
- 200 IM: Ella Eastin, Stanford
- 400 IM: Ella Eastin, Stanford
- 200 free relay: California
- 400 free relay: California
- 800 free relay: California
- 200 medley relay: Stanford
- 400 medley relay: Stanford