2016 Women’s NCAA Championships
- Wednesday, March 16 – Saturday, March 19
- McAuley Aquatic Center – Atlanta, GA
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Cal – Results
- Championships Central
- Live stream: All prelims, Wednesday finals, & Thursday finals (Other sessions will be on ESPN3)
- Live results
- Georgia’s Deadly Tradition of the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ Swimmer
- 2016 NCAA Diving Qualifiers: Who Benefits Most from the Boards?
- Measure Elite NCAA Programs By NCAA Relay Qualifying (Women)
- 6 Mid-Major Swimmers to Watch At 2016 Women’s NCAAs
- Which Teams Get the Best Seats at the NCAA Championships?
- How Much Impact Did LCM Conversions Have on NCAA Invites? Almost None.
- What Does History Tell Us About Psych Sheet Scoring At NCAAs
- 2015-2016 Women’s NCAA Power Rankings – Final Edition
- All prelims sessions, Wednesday finals, and Thursday finals can be watched through Georgia Tech’s website.
- Friday and Saturday finals can be watched through ESPN3.
Full Meet Coverage Here
2016 SwimSwam NCAA Women’s Pick ‘Em Contest
Team Standings Predictions
You can follow these links to each of our specific event-by-event previews for Women’s NCAAs, including our top 8 picks in each race. We’ve listed our predicted winners below.
- 50 free: Farida Osman, Cal
- 100 free: Lia Neal, Stanford
- 200 free: Lia Neal, Stanford
- 500 free: Leah Smith, Virginia
- 1650 free: Leah Smith, Virginia
- 100 back: Rachel Bootsma, Cal
- 200 back: Courtney Bartholomew, Virginia
- 100 breast: Lilly King, Indiana
- 200 breast: Lilly King, Indiana
- 100 fly: Kelsi Worrell, Louisville
- 200 fly: Kelsi Worrell, Louisville
- 200 IM: Ella Eastin, Stanford
- 400 IM: Ella Eastin, Stanford
- 200 free relay: California
- 400 free relay: California
- 800 free relay: California
- 200 medley relay: Stanford
- 400 medley relay: Stanford