Applications due 06/16/18
Location: 411 East Third Street Flint, MI 48503
This lead coaching position at the YMCA of Greater Flint is a great opportunity to be part of a YMCA and swim team with a long track record of success. The YMCA of Greater Flint has been serving the Flint community for over 100 years and the Flint Falcons have been swimming for over 50 years. A successful candidate will build on this long legacy of competitive swimming and build a team of strong and confident swimmers and engaged and connected families.
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions, including dry land training.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, and motivation in order to prepare swimmers for competitive events.
- Schedule and coordinate swimmer meets and associated meet entries.
- Use Team Unify software to manage athlete data, meet registration, team entries, and team communication and other team functions.
- Oversee and coordinate practice and pool schedules, at multiple facilities.
- Ensure safety of swimmers during practices and meets, following all YMCA risk management procedures.
Position involves weekend or extended hours and frequent travel to offsite events.
How to Apply
Please send resumes to Janet Tweddle, COO at [email protected]
411 East Third Street