Date posted: June 29, 2020
Location: 14654 Spring Cypress Road, Cypress, TX, USA
Are you a talented leader with a caring heart? If you have managerial experience, love kids and like the water, join Cypress Fairbanks (Fleet) at our award-winning swim school. We are seeking a swim director who will enjoy full and active evenings, spent working both in and out of the pool, constantly interacting with children, families, and coworkers. This is an opportunity to love your job where you will be creating exceptional experiences for customers and employees.
Is this You?
- You’d thrive in an active role, spending each day both in and out of the pool, fully engaged with customers and coworkers.
- You have a passion for inspiring and developing strong teams, including those with new, entry-level managers..
- You’re a creative team player who likes to work hard and have fun.
- You love kids!
- Hiring, coaching, leading and inspiring a team of staff – both instructor and customer service
- Driving exceptional customer experiences and satisfaction leading by example, working front-line and through team development
- Performing daily operations (teaching swimming, deck management, engaging customers and converting inquirers into customers, etc)
- Mastering Swim teaching curriculum and customer service processes
- Creating a caring, fun, friendly and effective work environment
- Creating and managing semester schedules
- Leading regular team meetings and managing employee engagement
- Calmly, positively and proactively responding to challenges
- Developing entry-level leaders (passion for inspiring, leading and growing a young workforce)
- Undergraduate College degree (5 years of relevant leadership / work experience may be considered)
- 2-3 years of management experience (supervising a department/division/site/team)
- Proven success in leading, motivating, and empowering a team
- A genuine love for teaching children
- Ability to recognize problems and resolve on the spot
- Excellent customer service skills – it must be natural for you to want to say “yes!”
- Recruiting skill
- PR/Marketing/ Social media successful relevant experience.
- Ability to set goals, create plans and convert plans into action
How to Apply
Email Resume to Louis Demetriades at [email protected]