Applications due 03/31/19
Do you love kids and love to swim? If so, SwimLabs Swim School has a job for you! We are a growing swim school in the area, and we are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, energetic people to join our team. We teach lessons to all ages and abilities in a unique environment of warm-water pools using visual feedback. Please visit our website for more details, www.swimlabs.com/montgomerycounty.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Love of children and desire to teach
• Previous swimming experience, such as teaching swim lessons, coaching swim team, or swimming on a team
• Desire and ability to teach all ages and abilities
• Lifeguarding, CPR and First Aid certifications
• Great customer service skills
• Efficient class management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with children and adults
• Willingness to learn and execute the SwimLabs Swim School teaching method
• Desire to work in a team environment
• Ability to work a consistent weekly schedule
• Montgomery County Pool Operator certification is a plus
Job Duties (all new employees will be trained):
• Teaching lessons to all ages and abilities, including group and private lessons, and may include competitive lessons, depending on skill level and previous experience
• Teaching the SwimLabs progression
• Moderate maintenance work on pools and facility
• Communicate regularly with children and adults
The ideal candidate has a welcoming, bright personality, professional appearance, is very well organized, punctual and with a positive can-do attitude. You should be forward-thinking, have common sense, and most importantly – be dependable. We will rely on YOU to help run our business so dependability is a must!
We are also looking for summer instructors and welcome college students looking for part time work.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and a copy of your resume to Denise Dombay at [email protected] in response to this ad. You will be contacted based on your resume submission for an interview. PLEASE HIGHLIGHT ANY SWIM EXPERIENCE.
353 Muddy Branch Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878