Do you love kids and love to swim? If so, SwimLabs Swim School has a job for you! SwimLabs is a year-round, indoor swim school for children and adults who are learning to swim, as well as a training facility for competitive swimmers and triathletes. We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, energetic people to join our team. We teach lessons to all ages and abilities in a unique environment of warm-water pools using visual feedback. Please visit our website for more details, www.swimlabs.com.
Job Title: Swim Instructor
Reports To: Aquatics Director
Job Duties (all new employees will be trained):
• Teaching lessons to all ages and abilities, including group and private lessons, and may include competitive lessons, depending on skill level and previous experience
• Using Dartfish video analysis software
• Teaching the SwimLabs progression
• Moderate maintenance work on pools and facility
• Communicate regularly with children and adults
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Love of children and desire to teach
• Previous swimming experience, such as teaching swim lessons, coaching swim team, or swimming on a team
• Desire and ability to teach all ages and abilities
• CPR and First Aid certifications
• Great customer service skills
• Efficient class management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with children and adults
• Willingness to learn and execute the SwimLabs Swim School teaching method
• Desire to work in a team environment
• Ability to work a consistent weekly schedule
The ideal candidate has a welcoming, bright personality, professional appearance is very well organized, punctual and with a positive can-do attitude. You should be forward-thinking, have common sense, and most importantly – be dependable. We will rely on YOU to help run our business so dependability is a must!
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or apply online.
5640 East County Line Place, Suite B100. Highlands Ranch, CO 80126