Date posted: November 3, 2022
Who we are
Spiraledge is a collection of companies focused on health and wellness and is the parent company of fast growing ecommerce sites SwimOutlet.com & Everyday Yoga. Both SwimOutlet.com and Everyday Yoga have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, water polo, fashion, beach and surf!
Everyday Yoga is the first specialized multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis.
Social Media Coordinator | SwimOutlet
Remote | Part-Time (15-20 hours per week) | Full Time (40 hours per week)
About the role
If you’re obsessed with Social Media and want to get hands-on experience in developing strategies, creating content, and posting for SwimOutlet, we’d love to hear from you! You must be a swimmer and love swimming for this role. You can visit our Instagram account at instagram.com/swimoutlet.
Candidates must have an interest in pushing the boundaries of Social Media and testing new strategies across different channels. In addition to contributing to branded social media efforts and assisting with marketing campaigns, you will have the opportunity to create content and support in the day-to-day management of our account.
What you will do
- Assist with planning, development, and content creation for social media graphics, statics, and videos
- Actively monitor social media channels and interact with users by responding to messages, inquiries, and comments
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends
- Assist with scheduling, curating, and posting content on different social channels
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager and Marketing/Buying Team to amplify campaign driven content
- Collect and organize content from brand partners
- Attend events and produce live social media content
- Assist with influencer marketing, including outreach and campaign follow up
- Report KPIs to Social Media Manager on a weekly basis
- Additional roles as assigned
What you bring
- Experience in social media marketing and a love of all things social media
- Passion for swimming and a swimming background
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, with the ability to communicate in a variety of voices across platforms
- iPhone photography/videography and editing/graphic design expertise (Canva, Adobe)
- Positive attitude; detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Strong POV you are willing to share on social and be tuned in to cultural trends
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities while ensuring deadlines are met
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities including working hours
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Spiraledge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to Apply
PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY: https://grnh.se/7cbaa47a5us