Applications due 04/15/17
P O S I T I O N D E S C R I P T I O N
REPORTS TO: Assistant Club Manager
SUPERVISES: All Lifeguard and Swim Coach Staff
Biltmore Country Club is the premiere Private Club located in North Barrington. We provide personalized services and amenities for 350 families with an emphasis on creating memorable experiences. The Pool Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of all pool and beach functions at the Beach Club to ensure that all operations are of the finest and safest quality and featuring exemplary service. The Pool Manager will be accountable for the preparation of all reports concerning pool activities and purchases. Audits and analyzes all lifeguard readiness. Ensures proper preparation and processing of all billing. Oversees proper planning and execution of swim team practices and meets.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Supervises staff including assistant pool managers, swim coach, swimming instructors and lifeguards.
2) Ensure each team member provides exemplary customer service to the membership and their guests.
3) Formulates weekly work schedules and rotation schedules for all pool employees in a fiscally responsible manner.
4) Conducts regular staff meetings to ensure all pool staff is up to date on all matters pertaining to Biltmore Country Club.
5) Maintains proper chemical levels and records of the pool. Coordinates with Maintenance Department for any additional assistance needed.
6) Maintains accurate payroll records of pool personnel.
7) Ensures all members and their guests are signed in at the entrance and administers appropriate billing for all guests.
8) Ensures proper charges for clinics and lessons are accurate and are coordinated with the Accounting Department on a daily basis.
9) Provided necessary orientation and complete training for all pool staff.
10) Coordinates with the Assistant Club Manager for all social functions involving the pool and beach facilities.
11) Maintains strict maintenance and housekeeping programs for entire pool operation.
12) Observes safety and security regulations to protect the membership, employees, club assets, and liabilities.
13) Manages the process in which all water instruction is communicated to the membership, performed and administered.
14) Represents the Club in activities as required.
15) Assists in the development of an annual operating and staffing budget to be approved by the club Manager.
16) Maintains and keeps all necessary records concerning pool attendance, pool chemicals, accident reports, problem-member reports, and lifeguard and instructor schedules.
17) Develops and maintains first class pool safety programs.
18) Conducts periodic emergency drills to ensure staff readiness in the event of a true emergency.
19) Keeps the Assistant Club Manager informed of all significant, or potentially significant operating matters and problem areas.
20) Hires, trains and performs performance reviews for all pool staff.
Biltmore Country Club is looking to establish a long term relationship with the right candidate that can assist us in maintaining our service commitment to our membership.
Hours: 40+ Hours per week
Pay: Based on experience
Benefits: Flexible schedule, competitive pay, bonus program and a great environment to work in.
Requirements: Certified Pool Operator, Lifeguard/First Aid/ CPR & AED
Application Process: Email resume to:
Belisario Castillo, Assistant Club Manager
How to Apply
Email resume to Belisario Castillo, Assistant Club Manager. [email protected]
160 Biltmore Drive
North Barrington, IL. 60010