Nebraska Aquatics (NA) in Lincoln, Nebraska is seeking a strong and energetic leader to serve as an Assistant Coach for our growing USA swim team. NA’s current membership is comprised of about 70 athletes (ages 6-18), spanning all competitive levels. NA’s Mission is to develop swimmers to their fullest capabilities while also teaching life balance, sportsmanship and dedication to the rewarding sport of competitive swimming.
Candidates must be available to coach at least 2 nights per week.
- Previous competitive swimming background
- Must be able to communicate effectively with swimmers, parents and other coaches
- Must be passionate about swimming and youth development
- Must fulfill all USA Swimming Coach Requirements
- Must pass a USA Swimming background check
Salary: Would be commensurate with a candidate’s level of experience (Minimum $13 per hr).
Benefits: Nebraska Aquatics covers all required continuing education costs, reimburses for travel to meets outside Lincoln and also pays for all required USA Swimming certifications.
If interested, please email [email protected]
How to Apply
Please email resume and copy of certifications to: [email protected]