Location: Mount Laurel, NJ, USA
Jersey Wahoos Swim Club (JWSC) in Mount Laurel has immediate openings for Lifeguards. Lifeguards are responsible to enforce safety rules and provide appropriate supervision for the pool area, and ensure a safe environment in and around the pool area.
Lifeguard candidates MUST HAVE CURRENT certifications in American Red Cross Lifeguard Training, American Red Cross CPR, First Aid and AED.
• Ensure safety in and around the pool area at all times
• Render first aid and CPR within the scope of employee’s certifications
• Maintain pool area so that area is kept clean and safe at all times
• Create a warm and welcoming environment for all members
• Maintain appropriate certifications
• Understand safety and emergency preparedness procedures for JWSC
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] with your resume if interested.
This is an hourly, part-time position with an early AM shift.