Cupertino Hills Swim and Racquet Club is looking for a Head Coach for our 2018 season — April 2 through July 15.
Our team is dedicated to providing a fun and supportive team environment, encouraging healthy competition, and improving swimming technique. We have 120 swimmers.
We are looking for a coach who can:
- Create a positive and supportive team environment
- Emphasize stroke and turn techniques and conditioning
- Instill a sense of sportsmanship, loyalty, and willingness to work hard
- Mentor assistant coaches
- Plan, monitor, and attend scheduled practice sessions
- ~12-15 hours per week April 2 through June 8.
- ~20-22 hours per week June 11 through July 15.
- Coach one practice meet (May 20), five dual meets (Saturdays in June and July), and one championship meet (July 15) in accordance with Junipero Serra Swim League protocol
- Attend swim team activities planned by the Swim Team Committee
- Attend award ceremony following the championship meet. In collaboration with Assistant Coaches, determine awards for swimmers. Announce and distribute awards
- Serve as a member and/or advisor on the Swim Team Committee
- Possibly provide swim clinics and private lessons
Current lifeguard and CPR certification required. Expenses for certification will be compensated.
Background check required.
How to Apply
Please email Judy at [email protected].