Date posted: September 29, 2023
Location: 401 East Hancock Street, Lansdale, PA, USA
The North Penn School District seeks to develop a community that values and adapts to diversity. We strive to acknowledge, respect, understand, and celebrate the dynamics of racial and cultural differences. Through the development of culturally proficient staff, the establishment of structures that promote equitable opportunities, and partnerships with families and students, our School District will create an environment of respect where all members of the school community are empowered to learn, grow, and appreciate one another. We look forward to your interest!
Looking for a high school head swimming coach to lead a high-caliber swim team with the following records:
- Over 50 League Titles
- 34 District One Titles
- 12 PIAA State Titles
Title: HEAD Coach – Boys Swimming
Qualifications: Candidates should possess the following:
- knowledge of PIAA and NFHS rules and regulations;
- ability to develop and train student-athletes;
- personal skills that reflect positive relations with high school student-athletes, parents, and the community;
- extensive knowledge of the principles of individual and team fundamentals;
- ability to organize and prepare practice schedules;
- ability to develop a solid discipline that emphasizes teamwork and good sportsmanship.
All candidates please include a resume that reflects all coaching and participation in a sport.
Applicants must provide copies of their Child Abuse Clearance, PA Criminal Background Check, FBI Fingerprint Clearances, and their portion of the Act 168 employment form.
North Penn School District is an equal rights and opportunity agency and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, ancestry, marital status, or any other legally protected classification in its activities, educational programs, or employment practices as required by Title VI, IX, and Section 504.
How to Apply
Please apply to the following North Penn School District employment link:
401 EAST HANCOCK STREET