Location: 300 Lake Circle, Madison, MS, USA
PEAQ is a year round competitive USA Swim Team located in Madison, Mississippi. PEAQ competes in the Mississippi Swimming LSC and averages 115 swimmers per year.
PEAQ is looking for a professional, self-motivated coach with experience developing, recruiting for and maintaining competitive age group programs. Under the direction of the Head Coach the qualified candidate would oversee and be responsible for all aspects of the PEAQ age group program.
The position requires on average 20 – 30 hours of deck time a week, weekend swim meets, and administrative office hours/duties.
• On Deck Duties (include but limited to):
◦ Adhere to USA Swimming and ASCA Code of Ethics
◦ Daily Training sessions on average 4 -6 hours/day
◦ Planning and Developing age group programs to foster the growth of the PEAQ and the development of each individual swimmer to achieve their greatest potential
◦ Responsible for the recruitment, growth and performance of the PEAQ age group program
◦ Swimmer practice attendance tracking
◦ Meet Attendance
• Administrative Duties (include but not limited to):
◦ Design and Implement long term age group training/development plan.
◦ Age Group track for progression through PEAQ training programs, including training group recommendations, placement and promotions
◦ Recruit and Retain new swimmers to PEAQ through new programs or local partnerships
◦ Meet Entries
◦ Parent and Swimmer Education
◦ Regular Parent meetings
◦ Athlete goal meetings and performance updates
◦ Continuing Coaching Education
PEAQ emphasizes Team over Individual and has seen a lot of recent success quickly becoming the premier team in Mississippi. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. PEAQ covers the coach’s annual registration fees, meet lodging and travel expenses, and continuing education.
The qualified candidate must have a College Degree, ASCA Level 2 requirements or equivalent of; Must be Team oriented and a Team Builder; must be able to work under the direction of the Head Coach to support PEAQ Team Goals and guidelines.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to Head Coach Fernando Reis, [email protected]
How to Apply
Contact Head Coach Fernando Reis @ 601-519-3623 for any questions
E-mail Cover Letter, Resume and three references to [email protected]