Location: 2500 Bethany Road, Sycamore, IL, USA
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Head Coach, the Head Age Group Coach will support the development, organization, and implementation of a high-quality YMCA/DCST swim team program.
- Coaches DCST swim team members, 12 years of age and under, in competitive swimming/strength development techniques.
- Assists with other swim team member age groups as necessary.
- Supports DCST activities to meet YMCA objectives, standards, and guidelines.
- Supports collaborative relationships with community organizations.
- Supports member connections through the DCST programs.
- Remains current in all YMCA swim team requirements, certifications, and guidelines.
- Writes swim team practices and assists in Stroke Clinic.
- Creates swim meet line-ups and provides supervision at swim meets.
- Communicates with parents.
- Provides swim team members with progress evaluations.
- Assists in the marketing and distribution of program information, including: creation and production of materials
- Establish and maintain social media platforms, team website, meet management and team management software programs
- Assist in maintenance of program guide
- Writes newspaper articles for website, social media, and print
- Promotes fundraising and membership, in accordance with team’s strategic plan.
- Collect team fees
- Involved in team functions including the organization of volunteers, setup for swim meets, and season ending banquets
- Maintains records, rosters, spreadsheets, coach’s certifications, and record board and meet participation
- Responds to all member and community inquiries and complaints in timely manner.
- Participates in staff meetings and/or related meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by DCST Head Coach
How to Apply
Email resume to Dionne Horne at [email protected]
2500 Bethany Avenue
Sycamore, IL 60178